Optional features are installed on Linux
® clients automatically, but they are disabled until users enable the features they want.
About this task
Users can enable the optional features in the Manage Plug-ins utility in their clients by following these steps.
Parent topic: Enabling client features after installation
- Log in to the Sametime® client.
- Go to Tools -> Plug-ins -> Manage Plug-ins.
- Click the Show Disabled Feature icon on the toolbar.
- Find the optional feature you want to install and select it.
- Click Enable to enable the selected feature.