Enable traces and logs for an IBM
® proxy server that is used with an IBM Sametime
® Media Manager cluster.
About this task
Both Conference Manager clusters and SIP Proxy and Registrar clusters can use a WebSphere
proxy server; this task applies to both clusters.
Parent topic: Troubleshooting Sametime Media Manager component clusters
- Log into the Deployment Manager's (the Sametime System Console) Integrated Solutions Console as the WebSphere administrator.
- Click Troubleshooting -> Logs and trace.
- In the "Logging and Tracing" table, click the name of a WebSphere proxy server to open its "Logging and Tracing" page.
- Under "General Properties" click Diagnostic Trace.
- Under "Additional Properties" click Change Log Detail Levels.
- In the text box, append the following settings:
- Click Apply and then save the changes by clicking the Save link the "Messages" box at the top of the page.