Identifying the Directory Assistance database on the Sametime serverAdded by IBM on November 23, 2011 | Version 1 (Original)
|After you have ensured that a Directory Assistance database exists on the Sametime® server, you must identify the Directory Assistance database on the Sametime server.
After you have ensured that a Directory Assistance database exists on the Sametime
® server, you must identify the Directory Assistance database on the Sametime
About this task
Enter the database filename in the "Directory Assistance database name" field in the Basics section of the Sametime
server's Server document.
Parent topic: Replacing the Domino Directory with an LDAP directory
Previous topic: Creating a Directory Assistance database
Next topic: Creating a Directory Assistance document
- From a Notes® client, choose File -> Database -> Open.
- Select the Sametime server (or select the Local server if you are running Sametime on a Windows® server and you opened the Notes client on the server).
- Select the Domino® directory (names.nsf) and click Open.
- Select Server -> Servers to open the Servers view.
- Double-click the name of the Sametime server to open the Server document.
- If necessary, select the Basics tab of the Server document.
- Click Edit Server.
- In the "Directory Assistance database name" field, enter the filename (for example, da.nsf) of the Directory Assistance database.
- Click Save & Close.