If you set up SSO between IBM
® servers running on WebSphere
® Application Server that are in different cells, import the shared LTPA key you exported as described in “Preparing servers running on WebSphere
Application Server for single sign-on” into each Media Manager SIP Proxy and Registrar server, Sametime
Meeting Server, and Advanced server that is part of the same SSO environment. If the servers are managed by one Sametime
System Console, you do not need to perform this step because they already share the same LTPA key.
- From the Integrated Solutions Console of the Sametime server, click Global security -> LTPA.
- Scroll down to "Cross-cell single sign-on."
- In the Password and Confirm password fields, enter the password that is used to decrypt the LTPA keys. This password must match the password that was used in the cell from which you are importing the keys.
- Enter the fully qualified key file name, and click Import.
- Click Apply and then Save.
- Restart the Sametime server to put your changes into effect.
- Repeat these steps for every Sametime server that belongs to a different cell.
What to do next
From the Deployment Manager's Integrated Solutions Console, select all nodes in the environment and select Full Resynchronize
. Then start or restart all node agents.
Parent topic: Setting up single sign-on (SSO) for Sametime clients