Installing and configuring the SiteMinder TAI (Sametime Advanced)Added by IBM on November 23, 2011 | Version 1 (Original)
|IBM® recommends that you install the latest available version of the CA eTrust SiteMinder Trust Association Interceptor (TAI) as well as the latest available hot fix that is certified by Computer Associates to work with the version of the IBM WebSphere® Application server that you are using.
® recommends that you install the latest available version of the CA eTrust SiteMinder Trust Association Interceptor (TAI) as well as the latest available hot fix that is certified by Computer Associates to work with the version of the IBM WebSphere
® Application server that you are using.
About this task
Refer to the SiteMinder platform support matrices for more details. These matrices can be obtained from the SiteMinder support site. After TAI installation perform the following configuration steps:
Parent topic: Integrating SiteMinder with Sametime Advanced
Previous topic: Installing and configuring the SiteMinder Web Agent (Sametime Advanced)
Next topic: Enabling and testing the SiteMinder Web Agent and TAI (Sametime Advanced)
- Copy the smagent.properties file from the TAI installation \conf folder to the WebSphere Application Server profile properties folder.
- Verify that your system path includes a path to the TAI bin directory, typically c:\smwasasa\bin.
- Start the Sametime® Advanced Server and the Integrated Solutions Console.
- In the Integrated Solutions Console, select Security -> Secure administration, applications, and infrastructure -> Web Security.
- Click Trust Association.
- Select the Enable Trust Association check box, and click Apply
- Click Interceptors.
- Delete any interceptors that you do not require.
- On the Interceptors page, click New.
- In the Interceptor Classname field, type the following SiteMinder TAI class name and click Apply:
- Click Save on the next two screens.
- Log out of the Integrated Solutions Console.