Users' access to features in IBM
® Advanced is controlled by the license issued to them. You can issue licenses to individual users or groups in the LDAP directory or to users listed in an upload file you create.
Before you begin
To use a file to issue licenses, create a file with users’ unique identifiers, one user per line.
About this task
A license is persistent and assigned to a specific user. The user is not allocated a limited time or session-based license from a pool of available licences.
- Log in the Integrated Solutions Console.
- Click Sametime System Console -> Sametime Servers -> Sametime Advanced Server.
- In the Sametime Advanced Servers list, click the deployment name of the Sametime Advanced Server.
- Click the License Management tab.
- Click Set License Settings.
- Confirm that automatic license issuing is enabled.
- Click Issue.
- Search for and select users or groups to issue licenses to or upload the user list you created earlier.
- Click Grant licenses.
What to do next
To revoke a license, open the License Management tab, select the licensed users whose licenses you want to revoke and click Revoke
Parent topic: Configuring licensing management