Use the SIP Proxy Registration page to monitor SIP registrations.
About this task
The registration of the user occurs during client login and is extended by the client automatically if the client remains logged in. The registration table is a location service used by a SIP to obtain information about a user's possible location. The registration table specifies the SIP addresses associated with device addresses, as well as the expiration times for currently registered users.
Parent topic: Administering a Sametime Media Manager
- Log in to the Integrated Solutions Console.
- Click Sametime System Console -> Sametime Servers -> SIP Proxies and Registrars.
- Click the Deployment Name of the SIP Proxy server.
- In SIP Proxy and Registrar, click Registered Bindings.
Use this page to find, view, or delete bindings.
- Use the following table to view binding properties:
|SIP URI ||Identifies a user in IBM® Sametime. A SIP URI contains the information to initiate and maintain a communication session with another user. It can have the following formats: sip:user_identifier@host or sips:user_identifier@host.|
|Device Address ||The location of the machine into which the user is currently logged. The format is sip:host:port;transport=<transport-type>. |
|Expiration Time ||The time when the registration expires, unless it is automatically extended by the Sametime client. |