Managing multiple Packet Switcher nodes in a cluster with the Sametime System ConsoleAdded by IBM on November 23, 2011 | Version 1 (Original)
|In a clustered environment, if you have installed an additional Packet Switcher node, you must manually map the application modules to manage them with the Sametime® System Console.
In a clustered environment, if you have installed an additional Packet Switcher node, you must manually map the application modules to manage them with the Sametime
® System Console.
Parent topic: Clustering Sametime Media Manager components
Previous topic: Clustering Conference Manager components
- Log in to the Sametime System Console on the Deployment Manager.
- Click Applications -> Application Types -> WebSphere enterprise applications.
- Click the link for the Packet Switcher .ear file.
- Under Modules, click Manage Modules.
- Select all the application modules listed.
- Under Clusters and servers, select the two Packet Switcher server instances. Click Apply.
- Click OK and save the changes.
- Synchronize the changes with the nodes.
- Restart the application servers.