Use the Handled Domains page to set the domains for which the SIP Proxy and Registrar are responsible.
About this task
If you do not add any domains to the Handled Domains page, then all domains will be managed by the SIP Proxy and Registrar.
Parent topic: Administering a Sametime Media Manager
- Log in to the Integrated Solutions Console.
- Click Sametime System Console -> Sametime Servers -> SIP Proxies and Registrars.
- Click the Deployment Name of the SIP Proxy server.
- In SIP Proxy and Registrar, click Handled Domains.
- To add a domain which will be handled by the SIP Proxy and Registrar, enter a domain in the Domain field and click Add.
- Click OK.