Use the Sametime
® Administration Tool to simultaneously send a single message to all users currently logged in to Community Services from any Sametime client.
About this task
Follow these steps to send a message to all users currently logged in to Community Services.
Parent topic: Administering a Sametime Community Server
- Open a browser and navigate to the Sametime Community Server.
Type the following address:
is the fully qualified host name of the server; for exmaple:
- From the Sametime home page, click Administer the Server.
- Log in as the Sametime administrator.
- Select Message From Administrator.
- Enter the message in the text box provided.
- Click Send. You receive a confirmation that your message was sent.