Setting up business cards on the Sametime Community ServerAdded by IBM on November 23, 2011 | Version 1 (Original)
|Enable the business cards feature on the IBM® Sametime Community Server.
Enable the business cards feature on the IBM
® Sametime Community Server.
Parent topic: Configuring Connections as the business card server
- On the Sametime System Console, click Sametime Servers -> Sametime Community Server.
- In the Sametime® Community Servers list, click the deployment name of the server with the business card information that you want to add or change.
- Click the Business Card tab.
- Add "Email address" to the business card:
- Locate Email address in the "Select" list under the "User information" section.
- Click Email address, and then click Add-
to add it to the "Selected" list.
- Move down to the attributes table.
- Locate "Email address" in the "Attribute Name" column.
- In the corresponding "Attribute value" column, enter the name of the email field in LDAP directory that is registered with the Sametime System Console.
For example, if the "email" field in the LDAP uses "InternetAddress" then that is the value you enter here.
- Click the Update button.
- Click OK.