Setting up the Sametime Web audio-visual plugin in an SSL-enabled environmentAdded by IBM on November 23, 2011 | Version 1 (Original)
|If the IBM® Sametime® servers are configured for SSL-enabled connections, you must first accept the server’s SSL certificates.
If the IBM
® servers are configured for SSL-enabled connections, you must first accept the server’s SSL certificates.
Before you begin
A meeting room must be set up and the servers must be running.
Parent topic: Installing and uninstalling the Sametime web audio-visual plugin for browser-based meeting clients
Working with Sametime servers that are enabled for SSL
- In the browser, open the browser-based Sametime client. For example:
- Log in to the browser-based client and accept the security certificate.
- Browse to the Sametime Meeting server URL.
- Log in to the meeting client and enter into the Web audio-visual-enabled room.
- When prompted, install the Web audio-visual plugin, which is an ActiveX control for Internet Explorer and a plugin for Firefox.