Starting servers after installing Interim Feature Release 1Added by IBM on November 23, 2011 | Version 1 (Original)
|Restart the server after you have finished installing Interim Feature Release 1.
Restart the server after you have finished installing Interim Feature Release 1.
About this task
Start the servers as described in Command reference for starting and stopping servers
Follow these steps if you are starting servers in a cluster.
Parent topic: Updating Sametime 8.5.2 on AIX, Linux, Solaris, or Windows
Previous topic: Installing WebSphere Application Server updates for Interim Feature Release 1
- On the server hosting the Deployment Manager, open a command window and start the cluster's Deployment Manager:
AIX®, Linux™, Solaris: ./startManager.sh dmgr
Windows™: startManager.bat dmgr
- On each node in the cluster, open a command window and start the following servers:
- WebSphere Application Server should already be running, but if it is not, start it now:
AIX, Linux, Solaris: ./startServer.sh server1
Windows: startServer.bat server1
- Start the node agent:
AIX, Linux, Solaris: ./startNode.sh
- If a WebSphere proxy server is hosted on this node, Start it now:
AIX, Linux, Solaris: ./startServer.sh WAS_proxy_server_name
Windows: startServer.bat WAS_proxy_server_name
- Start the Sametime Proxy Server:
AIX, Linux, Solaris: ./startServer.sh STProxy_Server_name
Windows: startServer.bat STProxy_Server_name
- Repeat for every node in the cluster.