Starting servers in the upgraded SIP Proxy and Registrar clusterAdded by IBM on November 23, 2011 | Version 1 (Original)
|In an IBM Sametime deployment, start the servers in the upgraded cluster ofSIP Proxy and Registrar components.
In an IBM Sametime deployment, start the servers in the upgraded cluster ofSIP Proxy and Registrar components.
Before you begin
Upgrade all nodes in the cluster before you start the cluster.
Parent topic: Upgrading a cluster of SIP Proxy and Registrar components on Linux or Windows
Previous topic: Upgrading an 8.5 or 8.5.1 SIP Proxy and Registrar node
- On the server hosting the Deployment Manager, open a command window and start the cluster's Deployment Manager:
Linux®: ./startManager.sh dmgr
Windows®: startManager.bat dmgr
- On each node in the cluster, open a command window and start the following servers:
- WebSphere® Application Server should already be running, but if it is not, start it now:
Linux: ./startServer.sh server1
Windows: startServer.bat server1
- Start the node agent:
- If a WebSphere proxy server is hosted on this node, Start it now:
Linux: ./startServer.sh WAS_proxy_server_name
Windows: startServer.bat WAS_proxy_server_name
- Start the Sametime Meeting Server:
Linux: ./startServer.sh SIP_Proxy_and_Registrar_name
Windows: startServer.bat SIP_Proxy_and_Registrar_name
- Repeat for every node in the cluster.