Follow these steps to disable full-text indexing in the Meeting Room Center.
- Log in to the Integrated Solutions Console.
- Click Sametime System Console -> Sametime Servers -> Sametime Meeting Servers.
- In the Meeting Servers list, click a server with the configuration that you want to change.
- Select Server Configuration.
- Click Edit.
- Change the value of meetingroomcenter.useFullTextIndexing to false.
- Click OK. The changes take effect within one minute.
What to do next
These steps are sufficient to turn off full-text indexing; however, the full-text indexes still exist and take up disk space. If you want to permanently delete the full-text indexes, copy dropFullTextIndexing.bat/sh
to the DB2
® bin directory and run dropFullTextIndex.bat/sh database_name
. For example, dropFullTextIndexing.bat STMS
. If you remove the database, the dropFullTextIndexing
script should be run first to properly clean up the indexes.
Parent topic: Turning on full-text indexing in the Meeting Room Center