Uninstalling the Sametime application from the Deployment ManagerAdded by IBM on November 23, 2011 | Version 1 (Original)
|After you uninstall the last node in a cluster and remove the cluster, clear the IBM® Sametime® application from the Deployment Manager so it no longer appears in the WebSphere® Enterprise Applications list.
After you uninstall the last node in a cluster and remove the cluster, clear the IBM
® application from the Deployment Manager so it no longer appears in the WebSphere
® Enterprise Applications list.
About this task
Parent topic: Removing a cluster of WebSphere-based Sametime servers on AIX, Linux, Solaris, or Windows
Previous topic: Uninstalling WebSphere and Sametime Gateway
- On the Deployment Manager, log in to the Integrated Solutions Console.
- Click Applications -> Application Types -> WebSphere enterprise applications.
- Back up the Sametime application as a precaution. Select the Sametime application to uninstall and click Export. The product exports the application to an enterprise application (.ear) file, preserving binding information.
- Select the Sametime application and click Uninstall. Then click OK.
- Save changes made to the administrative configuration.
- Resynchronize the nodes to delete the application binaries from the nodes. Click System Administration -> Nodes. Select all nodes in the cluster and click Full Resynchronize.