You can update connection setting information that the IBM
® Sametime System Console uses to connect to the Sametime Meeting Server.
Before you begin
If you are configuring the Sametime Meeting Server to use SSL (Secure Socket Layer), make sure the server's certificate has been added to the Sametime
® System Console's trust store.
About this task
Any changes that you make to the credential and connection information on the Connection Properties page does not change the actual settings on the Sametime Meeting Server. These settings are only used by the Sametime
System Console to connect to the Sametime
Follow these steps to update connection setting information.
Parent topic: Administering a Sametime Meeting Server
Adding a Sametime server SSL certificate to the Sametime System Console
- Log in the Integrated Solutions Console.
- Click Sametime System Console -> Sametime Servers -> Sametime Meeting Server.
- In the Sametime Meeting Servers list, click the Edit next to the deployment name of the server with the connection information that you want to change.
- Under Connection Properties, enter the administrator's User name and Password for connecting to the Sametime Meeting Server.
- By default, the Sametime Meeting Server trusts other Sametime components. If you want to change this setting, then select Do not auto-accept SSL certificate.
- Click Save.
- If you enabled SSL, then you must restart the Sametime System Console for the changes to take effect.