Updating the Advanced database schemaAdded by IBM on November 23, 2011 | Version 1 (Original)
|Before upgrading to this release of IBM® Sametime® Advanced, update the database schema to ensure that the latest features are stored correctly in the database.
Before upgrading to this release of IBM
® Advanced, update the database schema to ensure that the latest features are stored correctly in the database.
About this task
Update the database regardless of which version of DB2
® you are running.
Parent topic: Upgrading from Sametime Advanced 8.0.x
Previous topic: Migrating to DB2 Workgroup Edition
Next topic: Updating text indexes for searching the Sametime Advanced database
- On the DB2 machine, log in with the database administrator account.
- Open a DB2 command window.
- From the command line, enter
- Enter the command to connect to the Sametime Advanced database
connect to advanced_database_name
where advanced_database_name is the name of the Sametime Advanced database.
- Run the following command to update the database schema:
db2 -tf migration_ST852.ddl