This procedure describes how to activate Message Detail Recording at the BG (Business Group) level.
Adequate administrative permissions
Parent topic: CDR (Call Detail Record) for BG (Business Group) Features
- Log on to the CMP and activate the Telephony Control Server tab.
- Activate the Business Group tab.
- Select the adequate switch from the list of Default Switch.
- Navigate to Business Group List -> Business Groups.
- Select the adequate BG and click Edit.
The Edit Business Group dialog opens.
- In the General tab, navigate to the Message Detail Records section.
The MDR feature provides the capability to include BG Billing information in a Lotus Sametime Unified Telephony CDR for a BG call.
- Provide a Customer Identification in the corresponding field.
The MDR Customer Identification is for identifying the BG in the Message Detail Records and must be unique throughout the switch. The MDR information is applicable to the BG only and cannot be provisioned at the BGL (Business Group Line) level.
This is for identifying the BG in the Message Detail Records and must be unique throughout the switch.
- Use the Activate checkbox to activate/deactivate Message Detail Recording.
- Click Save to persist your changes.
Business Group Authorization Codes
How to Add/Edit a Business Group