The following call log logging levels are the recommendations of Support to provide both performance and functionality.
With regards to: vsp/default-session-config/log-alert:
Parent topic: Net-Net OS-E / Net-Net 2600 SBC Best Practice Notes
- alert = disabled (unless specific need exists)
- logging = disabled (unless specific need exists)
- message-logging = invite-session-only (unless specific need exists)
- tracing = disabled (this must NEVER be enabled without the direction of Acme Packet Support, as it effectively trumps/breaks SIP "trace-filter" functionality.)
- message-auditing = disabled (in Version 3.3.1. In Version 3.3.4 this can be enabled, but should only be done on an "as needed" temporary basis for troubleshooting, as there is much overhead associated with this functionality.)