The Location Identification Numbers (LIN) tab displays the list of configured LINs for Emergency Calling Subnets.
Adequate administrative permissions
Parent topic: LIN Administration
- Navigate to Telephony Control Server -> Business Group -> BG Options -> Emergency Calling Subnets
The Emergency Calling Subnets list view opens, displaying the list of Emergency Calling Subnets defined for the selected BG.
- Navigate to the LIN tab.
The Location Identification Number area displays the list of configured Location Identification Numbers (LINs) for Emergency Calling Subnets.
- Click Add or Edit (an existing LIN from the list must be selected before) to add/edit a LIN number to be used in case of multiple emergency calls for the ERL (Subnet or IP).
The Add/Edit LIN dialog opens.
- Enter the Location Identification Number used in case of multiple emergency calls for the ERL (Subnet or IP).
- Assign a Callback Number a vacant DN (and a Default Callback Number a subscriber accordingly).
- Enter the subscriber number to be used as the Default Callback Number.
- Activate the Use Default Callback Number checkbox to use the subscriber number entered in the Default Callback Destination field as default number for the callback destination. Possible values are:
- Click OK to save the LIN settings.
The Add/Edit LIN dialog will be closed.
- Click Save to persist your changes.