This procedure describes how to activate/deactivate Hot Desking at the BG (Business Group) level.
Adequate administrative permissions
- Log on to the CMP and navigate to Telephony Control Server -> Business Group.
- Select the adequate switch from the list of Default Switch, then click on Business Group Lists.
- Select the adequate BG from the list of Available Business Groups and click Edit.
The Business Group dialog opens.
- Activate the Services tab and navigate to the Hot Desking section.
- Use the Activate checkbox to activate or deactivate the service. If you deactivated Hot Desking, proceed with step 8.
- Select/Unselect the Disable Auto-logoff checkbox to disable/enable automatic logoff, i.e. the automatic daily logoff of all hot desking users from their guest phones. If you disabled automatic logoff, proceed with step 8.
- Specify the time for the daily auto-logoff in the Auto-Logoff Time field.
- Click OK to persist your changes.
If you activated Hot Desking, provision the designated subscribers.
Parent topic: Hot Desking
Modify Business Group Services topics
How to Provision a Subscriber for Hot Desking