Adequate administrative permissions
Parent topic: BG (Business Group)
- Log on to the CMP and activate the Telephony Control Server tab.
- Navigate to Business Group List -> Business Groups.
The List Business Groups dialog opens, displaying the list of all available BGs.
- In the List Business Group dialog, select the BG you want to modify from the list by activating the checkbox in the Business Group column and click Edit.
The Edit Business Group dialog opens.
- Navigate to the General tab.
- Navigate to the Message Detail Records area. The MDR (Message Detail Records feature provides the capability to include BG Billing information in a Lotus Sametime Unified Telephony CDR for a BG call.
- Enter the Customer Identification to be used for identifying the message detail records when Message Detail Recording is activated.
- Enable the Message Detail Records for this BG by checking the Activate check box.
- Click Save.