Adequate administrative permissions
Parent topic: BG (Business Group)
Access Control Lists
- Log on to the CMP and activate the Telephony Control Server tab.
- Navigate to Business Group -> Business Group List -> Business Groups.
The List Business Groups dialog opens, displaying the list of available BGs.
- In the List Business Group dialog, select the BG you want to modify from the list by activating the checkbox in the Business Group column and click Edit.
The Edit Business Group dialog opens.
- Navigate to the Access Control List tab.
- Navigate to the User Access area.
A list is displaying administrators allowed to administer the selected switch.
- Click Add
The Business Group: <bg_name> - Select Users dialog opens.
- Select one or more admin users from the list who shall be allowed to access and administer the data of this Business Group.
- Click OK.