This procedure describes how to add/edit classes of restriction at the system wide level.
- Navigate to Telephony Control Server -> Global Translation and Routing -> Translation
- Select Classes of Restriction
The Classes of Restriction dialog opens, displaying the existing Classes of Restrictions.
- Click Add to add a new Class of Restrictions or select an existing one and click Edit
The Add/Edit Class of Restriction dialog is displayed.
- Enter/Change the Name of the Class of Restrictions using descriptive names like InternalOnly or NationalCallsOnly. This parameter is required when creating a Class of Restrictions. Class of Restrictions names must be unique and can be 1- 32 characters long . Special characters are allowed in the Name field.
An administrator is allowed to change the name or the traffic type settings when editing a class of restriction. The uniqueness requirements for the name are the same as when adding a new class of restriction.
Any change will be automatically effective throughout the system for the affected Class of Restriction.
- Click "..." selection button next to the Default CPC CoS.
The Class Of Service for Subscriber dialog is displayed.
- Select a Class of Service from the list an click OK.
- Click Save
A popup window opens with the information that the Class of Restriction has been added successfully
Parent topic: Classes of Restriction