Adequate administrative permissions
While creating a new code index, at least one pattern must be added
Parent topic: Code Indexes
- Log on to the CMP and activate the Telephony Control Server tab.
- Activate the Global Translation and Routing tab.
- Navigate to Translation -> Code Indexes
- Click Add to to create a new Code Index or select an existing one an click Edit
The Add/Edit Code Index dialog opens. All fields of a Code Index except its name can be edited and modified.
- Navigate to the General tab.
- In the Code Index Name field, enter the name for the new/edit the existing Code Index for code index identification purposes.
No more than 15 characters are allowed in the Code Index Name field.
- Optionally, enter a remark in the Remark field.
- The Nature of Address field is read-only. It displays the NOA, which is by default and always Code Index.
- Navigate to the Patterns tab and add one or more patterns.
While creating a new code index, at least one pattern must be added.
- Click Save to to create a new Code Index Name.