Adequate administrative permissions
- Navigate to Telephony Control Server -> Business Group -> BG Options -> Emergency Calling Subnets
The Emergency Calling list view opens, displaying the list of Emergency Calling Subnets.
- Click the Add button to add a new Emergency Calling Subnet
The Add Emergency Calling Entry dialog opens.
- Navigate to the General tab.
- Navigate to the Identification area where you can set all values that identify the Emergency Calling table entry.
- Navigate to the Configuration area which contains the values for the general configuration of this specific Emergency Calling table entry
- Navigate to the LIN tab where you can set all values related to Location Identification Numbers and Callback Numbers..
A confirmation message informs you about the successful creation or modification of the Emergency Calling table entry.
Parent topic: Emergency Calling Table