Prefix Access Code, Destination Code, Location Code (optional) is configured.
Parent topic: Extensions
- Navigate to
- Telephony Control Server -> Business Group -> Translation -> Extensions
OR (while you want to add/edit Extensions while editing Destination Codes)
- Telephony Control Server -> Business Group -> Translation -> Destination Codes -> Edit -> Extensions.
- Click Add/Edit.
The Add/Edit Extension dialog opens where you create an extension or a range of extensions with the E.164 prefix as leading digits.
- Click the "..." selection button next to the Extension Code field to open the Add/Edit Extension dialog.
- Select the an Destination Code you want the Extension to be created for from the list and click OK.
- Enter the Extension Length which describes the length of the dialed number to be matched.
- In the Location Code field, enter the location code for the extension numbers you specified.
- Enter the Extension E.164 prefix . This is a combination of Location Code and the Extension Prefix. Preset it with values when the extension prefix field data is added.
- Click the "..." selection button next to the Office Code field to open the Select Office Code dialog.
- Select an Office Code from the list and click OK.