This procedure describes how to add announcement treatments of intercepts at the system wide level.
Adequate administrative permissions.
- Log on to the CMP and activate the Telephony Control Server tab.
- Activate the Administration tab.
- Navigate to Media Servers -> Intercepts
The Intercept Announcement dialog opens, displaying all intercepts accessible on the system.
- Click Add in order to add a an Intercept Announcement or select an existing one from the list and Click Edit.
The Add/Edit Intercept Announcement dialog opens.
- Navigate to the General tab.
- Enter the Name of the new Intercept. The Intercept Name is a user-assigned alphanumeric string identifying an Intercept entry. The maximum length is 15 characters.
- Enter the Cycle. This field specifies the number of times the Lotus Sametime Unified Telephony should apply the sequence of Treatments within this Intercept. Possible numbers of cycles are: 0 - 2147483647, Default: 1.
- Enter the Interval. This parameter specifies the intervals (silence) between cycles. The Interval must be the same for all treatments assigned to the same intercept. A default of '0' interval is interpreted as '0000' milliseconds.
- Click the "..." button to open the Default Intercept List dialog.
The Default Intercept List dialog opens.
- Select the the Intercept to be used as default by checking its radio button and click OK. Possible values are:
DEST_UNOBTAIN -- The default intercept for any unobtainable destination condition if the currently selected intercept is not provisioned with treatments.
NO_ROUTE_AVAIL -- The default intercept for any routing failure if the currently selected intercept is not provisioned with treatments.
REORDER -- The default intercept for any switching and network failure if the currently selected intercept is not provisioned with treatments.
VACANT_CODE -- The default intercept for any problems caused by end users (for example, misdialing errors) if the currently selected intercept is not provisioned with treatments.
- Click Save.
Once you have created an Intercept, you cannot modify its name.
Parent topic: Intercepts