Adequate administrative permissions.
Maximum are 6 ENUM Servers
Parent topic: Operator ENUM (Electronic Number Mapping) Server
- Log on to the CMP and activate the Telephony Control Server tab.
- Activate the Global Translation and Routing tab.
- Navigate to ENUM -> Enum Servers
- Click Add or select an existing ENUM Server from the list and click Edit.
The Add/Edit ENUM Server dialog is displayed.
- Enter into the field Name the name of the ENUM (Electronic Number Mapping) server.
The name can have a length of 1 to 15 characters.
- Enter the Primary IP Address.
The default value is "0.0.0.0".
- Optionally enter the Secondary IP Address.
The secondary IP address is only valid if the primary IP address is not set to the default value. This is enforced during creation or modification of a server entry. The default value is "0.0.0.0".
- Enter the Cache Size (MB).
The default value is "1 MB".
- Click Save to create the ENUM Server.