This procedure describes how to create an origin destination at the system wide or subscriber level.
Parent topic: Origin-Dependent Translation and Routing
- Log on to the CMP and activate the Telephony Control Server tab.
- Activate the Global Translation and Routing tab.
- Navigate to Destinations and Routes -> Origin Destinations
The Origin Destinations dialog opens, displaying the list of all existing origin destinations.
- Click Add or select an existing one from the list and click Edit.
The Add Origin Destination dialog opens.
- Navigate to the General tab
- Enter/Change the Name of the origin destination.
The maximum length of the name is 15 characters.
- Click Save.