How to Add/Edit individual Code Processing StepsAdded by IBM on November 30, 2011 | Version 1 (Original)
|This procedure describes how to add/edit individual code processing steps at the system wide level. This dialog is used to display and configure the details of one single code processing step. Only two delete and two insert operations (i.e. code processing steps) are allowed.
This procedure describes how to add/edit individual code processing steps at the system wide level. This dialog is used to display and configure the details of one single code processing step. Only two delete and two insert operations (i.e. code processing steps) are allowed.
Adequate administrative permissions.
- Log on to the CMP and activate the Telephony Control Server tab.
- Navigate to Global Translation and Routing -> Translation -> Code Processing
The Code Processing list view opens, displaying the list of existing Code Processing entities.
- Click Add/Edit
The Add/Edit Code Processing dialog opens.
- Navigate to the General tab,
- Navigate to the Operations area where you create ordered list of operations associated with this code processing.
- Click Add in the Operations area to configure the setttings for an individual code processing step.
- Alternatively, select one of the existing code processing steps and click Edit in the Operations area in order to modify its settings.
The Code Processing dialog opens where details for a single code processing step can be configured.
- Click the Operation dropdown list and select the operation type.
Only two delete- and also two insert-operations are allowed. In total the max. number of operations is 4. It is also possible to delete operations at initial creation of a Code Processing entity.
- Enter the Digit Position. This is an integer value that represents the position from where on an additional action (such as Add Insert) will start. digitPosition can be in the range from 0 (default) to 32. If position 32 is specified then the digits to be added are placed at the end of the called number. This is not applicable for digitsToDelete.
- Enter the Digits to Insert. This is a digit string that represents the actual digits to be added. digitsToInsert can be max. 32 digits. Characters (0-9, A-F, *, #) are allowed for called/calling number. This field is disabled if the operation type selected is Delete.
- Enter the Number of Digits to Delete. This is an integer value that represents the number of digits to be deleted. This field is disabled if the operation type selected is Insert.
- Click OK.
- To define additional code processing steps, repeat steps 1 through 6.
The Operations area displays the ordered list of operations associated with this Code Processing entity.
Parent topic: Code Processing