Adequate administrative permissions
Parent topic: Configuration of an Initial TM System
How to Run the TM Initial Configuration
- To access the Trace Management Portal (FADE) remotely: Use the URL: http://<server-name>:28080/FADE/public/index.php/login.
- To login in FADE:
Enter User name
The default administrators User Name account is: Admin
The default administrators Password is: Admin
Leave the “System” field empty.
- Create a TM system.
You can create multiple systems by typing their names separated by commas in the “System(s)” field. All systems will have the same configuration.
- Select the field System(s):
Enter a Name of the TM system associated to your Telephony Control Server node.
Enter a user friendly system name.
Only use numbers and letters! Special characters are not allowed.
- Select the field Database:
Default value: SQLite
It indicates the default database engine for this system.
- Select the field Trace Data Directory:
Default value: <drive>:\tracedata
It indicates the path where Trace Data information is stored. This value was defined in the “Trace Data Storage Setup” pre-installation section.
- Select the field Server Name.
Use the IP address for a non-domain server.
Default value: localhost
It indicates the computer name given to the TM windows server.
- Field SQLite Path
Default value: <system-drive>:\MTC\config
It indicates the path where the SQLite database is stored. This value cannot be changed.
- Click Save.
Do not close the ADD TM system window!
This process will take a few minutes to complete. Check the Information bar to get the status of the process.
- The system was created successfully.
To review the log file TM Syslog for more details by clicking on the TM Syslog link.
- If you want to add more TM systems:
- Type the system name in the “Systems(s)” field.
- Change the other configuration parameters, if necessary. Otherwise the additional system will be created with the same configuration.
- Click Save.
The additional system will be created.
- Click Exit.
Note: Once you have created the system, login again as Admin, this time selecting your system from the drop down menu in the System field.
It is recommended that you change the Admin password after you login for the first time. This can be done by clicking on the Reset_Password link in the upper right corner of the FADE home view.
The storage directories for the systems you created are setup under the “Tracedata” folder (i.e.: <drive>:\Tracedata\SYS1)
The DIPAZ and DIPAZ Monitor services are started.