Adequate administrative permissions
Parent topic: Routing Areas
- Log on to the CMP and activate the Telephony Control Server tab.
- Activate the Global Translation and Routing tab.
- Navigate to Translation -> Routing Areas
The list shows all existing Routing Areas.
- Click Add to add a new routing area or select an existing one and click Edit .
The Add/Edit Routing Area dialog is displayed.
- Navigate to Routing Area Codes section which contains the Routing Area Codes used for routing and billing.
- Add one or more new Office Codes as follows:
- Enter a new Office Code used for routing and billing into the New Codes field.
- Click Add Codes.
- Repeat steps a and b for each new code you want to add.
- Click Save to confirm your changes and store the data.