Adequate administrative permissions
- Log on to the CMP and activate the Telephony Control Server tab.
- Activate the to Business Group tab.
- Select the adaquate BG from the Available Business Group dropdown list.
- Navigate to Branch Office List -> Branch Offices
- Click Add/Edit
The Add/Edit Branch Office dialog opens.
- Navigate to Access Control List tab.
A list is displaying administrators allowed to administer the selected switch. At least there exists one default administrator.
- Navigate to Access Users area.
- Click Add to add an administrator to the list.
The Select Users dialog opens.
- Select one or more customer administrators from the list who shall be allowed to access and administer the data of this Branch Office.
The Select Users dialog may be empty. You have to make sure that the user you are trying to add to the ACL (Access Control List) of a branch office, already exists. This has to be checked on the other ACLs of the switch and the specific BG where the Branch Office is assigned to.If not assigned then you have to add the user first to these lists. After that you can add the user to the Branch Office.
- Click Save.
The selected administrators are granted access to the data of the related PNP. The login and display names of the customer administrators are displayed on the Access Control List
tab in the Users Access
Parent topic: Business Group Branch Offices