You use Telephony Application Server in your Lotus Sametime Unified Telephony system .
Adequate administrative permissions
- Select in the Domain drop-down list of the toolbar the domain to which you want to add the desired resource.
- On the Users & Resources navigation tab click on the Resources navigation menu item.
- In the navigation tree, click on Media Server Resources -> <Resource Type >.
A list of all relevant resources configured in the selected domain appears in the work area.
- Click on Add.
The dialog with the relevant resource settings opens.
- Specify the settings for the resource.
- Click on Save to copy the entries to the system's database.
The settings of the new resource are saved and displayed in the list of the relevant resources.
Parent topic: Media Server Resources