A BG (Business Group) already exists.
Adequate administrative permissions
The user who is granted access to a PNP (Private Numbering Plan), needs to have access to the BG of this PNP, otherwise she/he is not even able to view the PNP. If the user's access to this BG is cancelled, his access to the PNP of this BG is cancelled automatically as a background process.
The maximum number of additional PNPs (5999) is not reached.
- Navigate to Business Group -> Available Business Group
- Select the Business Group of which you want to edit the PNP.
- Go to Private Numbering Plans -> Private Numbering Plans.
All PNPs defined for the selected BG are listed in the content area.
- Select an existing PNP from the list and click Edit.
The Edit Private Numbering Plan dialog is displayed.
- Navigate to the Access Control List tab
- Navigate to the Users Access area
- Click Add to add a User to the Access Control List of the selected PNP.
The Customer Administrators dialog is displayed.
Before a user can be added to an access control list, his/her user CMP account must be configured with adequate access privileges for configurable entities.
- Select one or more users fom the list and click OK.
- Click Save.
The selected user(s) are granted access to this PNP and displayed on the Access Control List
Parent topic: PNP (Private Numbering Plan)
Access Control Lists