Adequate administrative permissions
Parent topic: CAC (Call Admission Control) Group
- Navigate to Telephony Control Server -> Administration -> Call Admission Control Management -> Groups.
- Click Add to add a new CAC (Call Admission Control) Group.
The Add CAC Group dialog opens.
- Navigate to the General tab.
- Navigate to the CAC group configuration area.
- Enter a name for CAC Group in the CAC Group name field. This name uniquely identifies a CAC Group. Its maximum length is 30 characters. Any special characters or blanks are not allowed.
- Navigate to the Members tab.
- Select the adequate CAC Group Type.
DNs (Directory Numbers)
The Group Type cannot be changed once the CAC Group has been created. A CAC Group can only contain members of the selected type.
- Click OK.