Adequate administrative permissions
Telephony Control Server can currently be operated with only one domain – the predefined system domain system
If an administrator creates a new domain, other logged-in administrators do not see this modification until they log off and back on again in the Common Management Portal.
- Select in the Domain drop-down list of the toolbar the domain in which you want to create a new subdomain.
- On the navigation tab Users & Resources, click on the navigation menu item Domains.
A list of domains appears in the work area, showing the domains for which you have the Domain Management privilege.
- Click on Add to add a new service provider domain.
The dialog for adding a new domain opens.
- Under Parent domain select the domain under which you want to hierarchically add the new domain.
- Under Domain name, enter a short, unique name for the new domain.
Under this name the domain will later be administered in the Common Management Portal.
- Under Domain description enter a description for the new domain.
- Select the Create administrator account for the domain option if you would like to create an individual administrator account for this domain. Administrator of the new domain will otherwise be the administrator who has created the domain by default.
- If you have activated the Create administrator account for the domain option, the Administrator Login Name, Administrator password and Administrator password (confirm) settings become active. Then enter the values for these settings.
- Click on Save to copy the entries to the system's database.
The new domain is saved and displayed in the domain list.
Parent topic: Domain Management