The maximum number of additional PNPs (Private Numbering Plans) that can be created is 5999.
The private numbering plan is a customized plan for business group customers. A business group could be assigned with many numbering plans and all subscribers belonging to that business group could be covered by different Private numbering plan of that business group.
- Navigate to Business Group -> Available Business Group
- Select the Business Group to which you want to add the PNP.
- Go to Private Numbering Plans -> Private Numbering Plans.
All PNPs defined for the selected BG (Business Group) are listed in the content area.
- Click Add to add a new PNP.
The Add Private Numbering Plan dialog is displayed.
- Navigate to the General tab
- Navigate to the Private Numbering Plan area
- Enter the Name for the new PNP (Private Numbering Plan).
This parameter specifies an alphanumeric string that identifies the name of the NP (Numbering Plan).
The Id of the Private Numbering Plan will be created automatically as soon as you save the data entered.
- Click Save.
A message confirms that the PNP has been created successfully. If the name of the PNP already exists, an error message is shown, prompting the user to enter a different PNP name.
Parent topic: PNP (Private Numbering Plan)