Each TM system integrates with a Lotus Sametime Unified Telephony nodes. In environments where Telephony Control Server clusters (duplex) are used, only a single TM system should be configured. The trace files from both nodes should be transferred and collected in the same Tracedata\<system>
Adequate administrative permissions
Parent topic: Configuring TM Systems, RGs, and Phones
- Login to TM server with administrator account.
- Login to Trace Management Portal (FADE).
- Navigate to view Administration -> Manage_TM_System.
The Manage_TM_System tab is only active or visible when you are logged locally on the TM server.
Remote FADE sessions do not display this tab.
All existing systems are listed.
- Click Add TM Systems.
- Select field System(s). Name of the TM system associated to your Telephony Control Server node
Enter a user friendly system name.
Only use numbers and letters!
Special characters are not allowed.
- Select field Database.
Default value: SQLite
Indicates what is the default database engine for this system.
- Select field Trace Data Directory.
Default value: <drive>:\tracedata
Enter the drive where you created the tracedata folder (e.g.: c: or d:) as indicated in the “Trace Data Storage Setup” pre-installation section.
- Select field Server Name.
Use the IP address for a non-domain server.
Default value: localhost
Computer name given to the TM windows server.
- Select field SQLite Path.
Default value: <SystemDrive>:\mtc\config
The path where SQLite database is stored.
This is a read-only field.
- Click Save.
Do not close the browser window!
This process will take a few minutes to complete. Check the Information bar to get the status of the process.
- Check the message in the Information bar whether the system was created successfully.
System created. Please review the log file for more details. TM Syslog.
You can review the system creation log by clicking on the TM Syslog link.
- Next tasks are configuration of the new system.
How to Manage RG8700 Tracing to a TM (Telephony Control Server) System