Adequate administrative permissions
- Select in the Domain drop-down list of the toolbar the domain in which you want to add a new user account.
- On the Users & Resources navigation tab, click on the Users navigation menu item.
- In the navigation tree, click on User Administration -> Users.
A list of all user accounts that are configured in the selected domain appears in the work area.
- Click on Add.
The dialog with the user account settings opens.
- Specify the general settings for the new user account on the General tab.
- Specify the password and PIN settings for the new user account on the Password / PIN tab.
- Specify the contact data for the new user account on the Contact Information tab.
As soon as contact information is defined for a user account, a new contact is created in the integrated global contact list of Lotus Sametime Unified Telephony with this contact information.
- Assign the desired user profiles to the new user account on the Profiles tab.
- Assign the desired resources to the new user account on the Resources tab.
- Click on Save to copy the entries to the system's database.
The new user account is saved and displayed in the user accounts list.
Parent topic: User Administration