Adequate administrative permissions
- Select in the Domain drop-down list of the toolbar the domain in which you want to add a new profile.
- On the Users & Resources navigation tab, click on the Users navigation menu item.
- In the navigation tree, click on Profile Administration -> User Profiles.
A list of all profiles in the selected domain appears in the work area.
- Click on Add.
The profile settings dialog opens.
- Under Name enter a short, unique name for the new profile.
Under this name the profile is administered in the Common Management Portal.
- Select under Application which privilege group the profile is to determine.
Which privilege groups are offered here for selection depends on the components installed with the Lotus Sametime Unified Telephony system.
Select Enterprise to define privileges for Telephony Application Server.
Select Telephony Control Server to define the privileges for the Telephony Control Server Assistant.
Select Lotus Sametime Unified Telephony to define privileges for the Common Management Portal.
- Select the checkbox of the privileges you want to assign to the profile.
Which privileges are offered for selection depends on the privilege group you have selected under Application.
The product names and licenses required for the activated privileges are displayed in the Licenses area.
- Click on Save to copy the entries to the system's database.
The new user profile is saved and displayed in the profiles list.
Parent topic: User-Profile Management