This procedure describes how to add an existing local subscriber to an existing CPG (Call Pickup Group).
Adequate administrative permissions
The subscribers is provisioned for the CPG service
The CPG has been created
- Log on to the CMP and activate the Telephony Control Server tab.
- Activate the Business Group tab.
- Select the adequate switch from the list of Default Switch
- Select the adequate BG from the list of Available Business Groups
- Select the adequate Branch Office from the list of Available Branch Offices
- Navigate to Members -> Subscribers
The list of Subscribers of the selected Branch Office is displayed in the work area.
- Select the subscriber and click the Edit button
- Activate the Groups tab
- In the Call Pick Up Group Membership section, click the ... button next to the Call Pickup Group field.
The Call Pickup Groups dialog is displayed.
- Specify the desired call pickup group by selecting the corresponding checkbox. Note that assigning a new call pickup group will remove the subscriber from its previous one, if any.
- Click OK to apply the settings.
- Click Save to persist your changes.
Prepare the subscriber's phone
Parent topic: Call Pickup Groups
Network-wide Call Pickup Groups
How to Create a Call Pickup Group