This task is to add users allowed to administer a Lotus Sametime Unified Telephony switch.
Adequate administrative permissions
The new user that will administer current switch has been configured.
Parent topic: Lotus Sametime Unified Telephony Managing SoftSwitches
- Navigate Telephony Control Server -> General -> List of SoftSwitches -> Switches.
The Switches list view opens, displaying the list of Default Switch.
- Click on the switch´s name in the Name column to edit the switch data, in order to add an administrator to the switch.
The Edit Switch dialog is displayed.
- Click the Access Control List tab.
The list of users allowed to administer the selected switch is displayed.
- To add admin users, click Add.
The Available Users dialog opens, allowing the administrator to select one or more users to be added as administrators of the switch.
- Click Save to confirm and save the changes.