You need to allow pop-ups in the web browser used for deploying the Common Management Portal.
How to allow pop-ups selectively in the Internet Explorer Version 6:
Parent topic: Operating the Common Management Portal (CMP)
- Select Tools -> Internet Options … in the main menu.
- Switch to the Privacy tab.
- In the Pop-up Blocker section activate the Block pop-ups option.
- Click on Settings in the same section.
- Specify in the first field the internet address of the server on which the Common Management Portal is installed.
- Select Add.
- Select Close.
- Select OK.
How to Log On to the CMP Login
How to Allow Pop-ups Generally