This procedure describes how to add/edit a tone-treatment to/of intercepts at the system wide level.
Adequate administrative permissions.
Maximum up to 3 treatments can be added.
- Log on to the CMP and activate the Telephony Control Server tab.
- Activate the Administration tab.
- Navigate to Media Servers -> Intercepts
The Intercept Announcement dialog opens, displaying all intercepts accessible on the system.
- Select an Intercept from the list and click Edit.
The Edit Intercept Announcement dialog opens.
- Navigate to the Treatments tab.
- Click Add to add a Treatment or select an existing one and click Edit.
The Add/Edit Treatment dialog opens.
- Enter the Treatment Name
This field displays a user-assigned alphanumeric string identifying a Tone. The maximum length is 15 characters.
- Select Tone as Treatment Type from the dropdown list.
The Announcement area changes to the Tone area.
- Enter the Identifier (text box) to display the Tone identifier of each Treatment of type Tone within Intercept.
Announcement identifiers can be of length 1 - 500.
- Enter the Duration which specifies the duration of the Tone Intercept Treatment measured in milliseconds. A default of 0 is the pre-determined duration of tone.
- Navigate to the Destination area to specify the destination attributes.
- Select the Destination Type
Click the "..." button to open the Destination Name dialog.
- Destination (must be a Media Server Destination)
- Origin Destination (must be a Media Server Origin Destination)
- MGCP Media Service (Media Gateway Control Protocol) Media Service
The Select Destination Name dialog opens.
Select a Destination Name from the list and click OK.
Click the "..." button to open the Destination Circuit dialog. This parameter specifies the Lotus Sametime Unified Telephony Treatment Destination Circuit name (MG_CIRCUIT_ID of the destination). The Destination Circuit Name is a user-assigned alphanumeric string identifying a Media Gateway Circuit. The maximum length is 63 characters.
The Media Server Circuit List dialog opens.
Select a Media Server Cicuit from the list and click OK.
Click Save to save all entered data for the Treatment.
Only active if the MGCP Media Service has been selected as Destination Type!
Parent topic: Intercepts