This procedure describes how to add/edit a Release Call-Treatment to/of an Intercept at the system wide level.
Adequate administrative permissions.
Maximum up to 3 treatments can be added to an Intercept
Parent topic: Intercepts
- Log on to the CMP and activate the Telephony Control Server tab.
- Activate the Administration tab.
- Navigate to Media Servers -> Intercepts
The Intercept Announcement dialog opens, displaying all intercepts accessible on the system.
- Select an Intercept from the list and click Edit.
The Edit Intercept Announcement dialog opens.
- Navigate to the Treatments tab.
- Click Add to add a Treatment or select an existing one and click Edit.
The Add/Edit Treatment dialog opens.
- Enter the Treatment Name.
This field displays the name of the Treatment. Treatment names can be of length 1 - 15. This field is required for Treatment creation.
- Select Release Call as Treatment Type from the dropdown list.
The Announcement and the Destination areas will be hidden. Only the Release Call area is visible.
- Click the "..." button to open the SIP Reason ID dialog.
The SIP Reason Codes dialog opens showing the list with SIP Reason Codes.
- Select a SIP Reason Code from the list and click OK.
The SIP Reason Code dialog will be closed.
- Click Save to save all entered data for the Treatment.