Adequate administrative permissions
Parent topic: User Administration
- Select in the Domain drop-down list of the toolbar the domain in which the desired user account has been created.
- On the Users & Resources navigation tab, click on the Users navigation menu item.
- In the navigation tree, click on User Administration -> Users.
A list of all user accounts that are configured in the selected domain appears in the work area.
- Click on the login name of the desired user account.
The dialog with the settings of the relevant user account opens.
- Click on the Profiles tab.
You see all profiles configured in the system.
- In the Assigned to user column, select the checkboxes of the profiles that you would like to assign to the user account.
- Click on Save to copy the entries to the system's database.