You have determined how many resources of the relevant resource type the Media Server has in total.
Adequate administrative permissions
Parent topic: System Resources Management
- On the Operation & Maintenance navigation tab, click on the Configuration & Monitoring navigation menu item.
- In the navigation tree, click on System Status -> Applications.
- In the list entry of the Telephony Control Server application click on to open the action menu of Telephony Control Server. to open the action menu of Telephony Control Server.
- Select Media Server configuration action menu.
A list displays all Media servers available in the Lotus Sametime Unified Telephony system environment.
- In the list select the Media Server link that you want to configure.
The configuration dialog of the selected Media Server opens.
- In the configuration dialog switch to the Providers tab.
- In the provider list select the link Application Resource Management.
The resource management configuration dialog opens.
- In the configuration dialog for the resource management select Configure Applications.
The configuration dialog for administering resources application-based opens.
- Under Application select the media application that you want to assign system resources.
You can now see a list of all resource types that have already been assigned to the selected media application.
- Select Add to assign system resources of a new resource type to the selected media application.
The configuration dialog for assigning resources to a media application.
- Select under Resource Type the name of the resource type of which you want to assign system resources to the media application. Specify under Maximum how many system resources of the selected resource type you want to assign to the media application.
Note: The amount of all assigned system resources of a resource type must not exceed the total number of system resources that you have previously specified for the relevant resource type.
- Select Save to copy the settings for the media application.
- If required, specify in a similar way how many system resources of other resource types you want to assign to the media application in addition.
How to Specify the Total Number for System Resources